10oz Center Cut Boneless Filet Mignon - 2 Pack$74.00
The Filet Mignon is by far the most tender cut of beef. It’s leaner than other steaks, but our Prime Filet Mignons have great marbling which makes them very flavorful. The barrel cut is from the thickest part of the tenderloin. That is the ideal cut for cooking because it won’t overcook too quickly.
This package includes TWO USDA Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon, Barrel Cut
INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Generously season with salt, pepper and olive oil on all sides
- Heat cast iron skillet on high heat and sear steak on all sides. Transfer to oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Bring back to stove, add knob of butter, two sprigs of fresh thyme and a smashed clove of garlic, baste the butter over steak and set on wire wrack to cool
- Serve with whipped potatoes and creamed spinach