40oz Prime Dry Aged Tomahawk$138.00
The Tomahawk Steak is a long-bone Rib Steak. The extremely long bone makes it stand out from any other steak you have ever seen. It is guaranteed to make an impression. Like a Rib Steak, it has a well-marbled Rib Eye at its center and delicious Rib Eye Cap that wraps around one side of the steak. Each Tomahawk is about 2" thick because it is the entire width of a rib. We use center cut steaks to avoid the pieces with the largest fat deposits and smallest Rib Eye Cap.
This package includes ONE Prime Dry Aged Tomahawk
INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing products as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Generously season with salt, pepper and olive oil on all sides
- In a broiler safe pan, place steak and cook under broiler for 25 minutes for medium rare cook - flip halfway